1. My ESTA was denied. What should I do?
You can submit your application for B-1 Visitor Visas or B-2 Tourist Visas. The processing can take some time.
2. Do I need to submit my address details?
If you intend to transit through the US for over 8 hours, you need to submit your permanent residence as well as the street address of where you will intend to stay during your transit.
3. Do I need to go through the US-VISIT process if I have the ESTA?
Presently, the Visa Waiver Program excludes any visa requirements for a US-VISIT.
4. What do I do about the baggage security requirements?
The Transport and Safety Authority (TSA) can check your baggage, so it is advisable you use safety locks approved by the TSA.
5. Why is it advisable to apply through estatousa.com?
People wonder, “How is my privacy secured during ESTA application?” Applying via estatousa.com ensures that all your private information will be protected with the latest encryption technology. That way, your data will be easily secured.
TRAVELING TO THE UNITED STATES?
Do You Have U.S. ESTA VISA Travel Authorization? If You Have ESTA Application, Check if it is Still Valid!