1. CAN CITIZENS OF ANDORRA TRAVEL TO THE USA WITH ESTA?
Indeed, all residents of Andorra can utilize ESTA when making a trip to the USA.
Be that as it may, there are some limitations for going with an ESTA rather than a Visa. You may use an ESTA if your stay in the US doesn’t surpass 90 days and, in the event, that you are visiting for business, travel or transit reasons.
In different cases where the above does not match the purpose of your travel, you should apply for a Visa.
2. IS ANDORRA ONE OF THE VISA WAIVER PROGRAM COUNTRIES?
Yes. At present, Andorra is a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) affirmed country. Which means that ESTA for Andorra citizens applies.
However, an informed traveler will check if anything has changed regarding the list of approved countries. Be sure to check the latest approval status and other information on VWP here.
3. WHEN SHOULD I GET A VISA, INSTEAD OF ESTA?
If you are a citizen of one of the Visa Waiver Program, you qualify for an ESTA, however, some specific cases may exclude you from applying for an ESTA.
Apply for a Visa if one or more than one of the below apply to you:
- Your purpose of travel to the U.S. is something other than business, tourism or transit;
- A non-immigrant visa may apply to you if you think that any of the rules of the Immigration and Nationality Act are relevant to you;
- You are anticipating on remaining in the USA for a period that surpasses 90 days;
- You are traveling from abroad into the USA with a VWP non-signatory air carrier.
4. HOW LONG IS ONE ESTA VALID FOR?
Your approved ESTA is legitimate on two occasions:
- Until the expiry date of your passport;
- For two years if your passport is valid for more than two years since receiving your ESTA.
In one visit you are permitted to remain in the USA for as long as 90 days with a legitimate ESTA.
This implies that, inside the time of holding an endorsed ESTA, in the vast majority of cases, you can make a trip to the USA on various occasions for up to 90 days each time.