If any discrepancy is identified during the interview, you will need to complete correction procedures
If you replied “Not applicable” or “Unknown” to any of the questions above, or if it is discovered during the interview with the consulate that your answers are unclear or erroneous, you will need to make adjustments. The information required for the interview is provided below, however more information may be requested in rare circumstances.
- Full name written in your original language (for example, if you are Japanese or Chinese, in Chinese characters)
- Since graduating from primary school, I have had no academic history.
- Address to whom you want your visa mailed
- Dates of birth and names of parents (needed even if your parents are deceased)
- Monthly income (if required)
- Numbers and dates of issuance of any previous visas
- Agent’s name if prepared by an agent
Click “Add Another” and then input the additional information to offer several replies under the same item.
Form DS-160 can be completed in a maximum of 20 minutes. If your session timed out after 20 minutes or you were stopped while filling out the form, enter the application ID located in the upper right corner of the page again. Also, if you save your work regularly, you may restart the procedure based on earlier entries. If your program is interrupted when you have not noted the ID or have not saved the file to your computer, you will have to start over. As a result, make a mental note of the ID and save it periodically.